SCREEN PRINTING SERVICE
When to choose screen printing?
Screen Printing is the most cost effective way of putting your design on a large number of garments. The process to create your screen is extensive so there is a minimum number of shirts that we will print using this method. If you have less than 25 T-shirts and do not want to pay the minimum charge of €62.50, then Heat sealing or Embroidery are better options.
What type of file can I submit?
- We prefer file formats such as Adobe Illustrator (.ai) or (.eps) files, Photoshop (.psd) or CorelDraw (.cdr).
- We also accept these type of files. .JPG .GIF .BMP .TIFF, for these types of files please make sure you send us the highest resolution and largest size of your image (300 DPI or greater preferred). We can either redraw these or have them redrawn for you. A charge may apply if we need to send this out to be done.
Always remember the better the artwork you send the better the shirts will look. Take time to get it right before you send it to us.
What does it cost?
Screen printing is charged by the number of colours your design has. It doesn’t matter to us if you have a large logo on the front or a small logo on the sleeve, the price is the same.
For more information on pricing click here
Here are a couple of tips to reduce the cost of Printing.
1. Reduce the number of colours in your print.
2. Print on 1 place only on your shirt.
3. Print on white shirts.
4. The more you print, the cheaper it gets.